Saturday, June 1, 2013

Too much kale

A few months back I decided to incorporate more green veggies to my diet. This has helped me with my UCTD in ways that I couldn't have imagined. I have dramatically less pain, almost non-existant. My migraines are less severe, gone would be better. I'm working on that one. I have been adding spinach or kale to my smoothies. I was unsure of how they would taste, but I don't taste them at all. I think the flavor of the banana or coconut oil absorbs the kale flavor. I am not a fan of sautéed kale or spinach. I also can't get to Whole Foods as much as I like for organic kale and spinach, so when I do go I buy a bunch of it. I then wash it, dehydrate it and keep in a glass mason jar and don't worry about it going bad. With seasonal vegetables here, I will be able to put up a lot of this for future use.

No comments:

Post a Comment