Sunday, June 24, 2012

I've been crazy busy

WOW! I haven't been on here in such a long time. There has just been too much going on. I think about getting on here, and that's that. Just think about it. Just a short update on what has been keeping me so busy. First, let me tell you, I don't like the month of May. End of the school year crazies. End of piano lessons for the summer. This year I was making sure my oldest had his senior project completed. I also made sure his lazies stayed at a minimum. If you've had a child graduate, you know what I'm talking about. They are so close to being finished with school that they consider themselves graduated. Believe me when I say....that last test does count! I had to prepare for out-of-town guests. Book hotel rooms, order a lot of food, order the cake, borrow tables from friends, make sure I have enough paper plates, etc, and get the invitations out. Let me not forget...keep up with my 9th grader. And on top of all of that, go to work several days a week. Whew...tired again just seeing it in front of me.
Graduation went off without a hitch. Take a breath~on to the busy summer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment