Sunday, May 22, 2011

UCTD

Here it is, another early morning due to tingling in my hands and arms~I'm beginning to wonder if I may need to have my medicine adjusted. I'm going to stick it out a few more days to see if I might just be over doing it. With so much do to with yard work, house work etc, I have been keeping busy. I managed an entire day outside. I took a lot of breaks, which as the day went on, was about every 20 minutes or so. I wore my hat and sunglasses so I wouldn't end up with a migraine or heat sensitivity rash. Usually by this time of year, I would have a horrible rash caused by the sun. For years we thought it was sun poison....UCTD is an annoying illness to have. Especially for someone like me that loves the outdoors. I love this time of year. I love planting new perennials. I love seeing everything so green. Like my husband said last night, "the yard is alive"...meaning, we are hosts to a lot of birds, squirrles, butterflies, and don't forget about those nasty bees. The snakes are on hiatus right now, but they'll be along soon. When we moved in this house 12 years ago, there was nothing in our backyard. Not even a tree. We've come along way.

No comments:

Post a Comment