Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Year's Resolution

The concept of making a resolution is rather annoying to me. I don't want to have this hanging over my head and worry about "failing". I am much better with the idea of having "suggestions" or "possibilities". Some of the possibilities for the New Year:


Dieting...nope, not gonna do it. I love to eat. The key for me is moderation

Exercise more..I already do this one. Keeping consistant as long as I stay healthy.

Organize all areas of my house...this is an on-going battle. I hate it!!!

Go through magazines...again, on-going battle. I should read it once and let it go. But no, I store it and then read it again.

Scale down my arts and crafts. I will never do cross-stitch again. It is just too difficult to see those tiny little instructions.

Learn to sew. Been debating this one for a few years. I just need to take the time.

Clean the files and shred papers that are old.

Go to bed on a set schedule. The kids have me all messed up during the holidays. They are up til all hours and I've found that I'm staying up later than I like. I can DVR tv shows for a later date. I feel much better with more sleep.

Volunteer some of my time to the Assisted Living Home.

Read my Bible more.

Labels: Whatever stuff 12/28/09

No comments:

Post a Comment