Sunday, May 2, 2010

Baby it's cold outside

I woke up with the bright sun streaming through my window and thought this is going to be a gorgeous day. First of all, I overslept. I'm usually stalking around the house at 5 AM. I decided to lounge and stretch a few minutes before getting my day started. Once I was really ready to jump out of bed, it wasn't long before I realized just how chilly it was outside. As I made my way down the steps, it got more and more chilly. Do I dare take a look at the thermometer? Sure, why not, it can't be that bad. 23...23 and ....nope 23 degrees outside. Let me just say, I am NOT a chilly, artic, cold person. I hate it. Moved South to get away from most of that kind of weather. I have a bad feeling that we are going to have a very cold winter.


As much as the sun is shining, I will NOT be braving the cold outdoors today!!! Well, maybe once to feed the birds battling over the last bit of birdseed in the feeders. Then again, I have kids that would do that for me. Isn't that a perk of parenting?? Look pathetic and claim body chills and they will do it for me!

Labels: Whatever stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment