Sunday, May 2, 2010

Exercise

One thing that I love to hate is exercise. I was very overweight many years ago and I will not be that girl again. Believe me, I hear that fat girl inside screaming for me to let her out.


I try and exercise in some fashion, every day. I am an avid runner when it is not too cold outside. Once the chill sets in, I use my workout dvd's. At this time of year (cooler), I turn on the fireplace to get my sweat on.

I have also incorporated lengthy walks. Several times a week I walk the route that I usually run. This is about 3.5 miles. Yesterday it was almost too chilly for me to walk, but I made myself get out there and get it done. I always feel like I'm on top of the world once I do. So, before the fat girl starts screaming, I'm off to workout.

Labels: Exercise and Diet 11/22

No comments:

Post a Comment