Saturday, March 2, 2013

Crock Pot Candy

This recipe was handed down to me through 2 friends. It is amazing and makes a lot. When I made it, I thought it said it made around 90 pieces of candy. My daughter reread the recipe and saw that it made 200 pieces. Well, we ended up with 187. Some of Katie's were larger than mine.
You can experiment with the type of chocolate. Milk chocolate is just as good as the semi-sweet. Enjoy!


16 oz jar unsalted dry roasted peanuts

16 oz jar salted dry roasted peanuts

1 bar of German Chocolate (green box)

1/2 bag of peanut butter chips

12 oz bag Semi-sweet chocolate chips

1 1/2 packages vanilla bark (white chocolate almond bark)


Layer ingredients in crock pot in order listed. I broke the big pieces of chocolate up to fit better. Cook on LOW for 2 hours. Mine took 2 1/2 hours. Do NOT lift lid. Stir well. Spoon onto wax paper. Size is up to you. I used teaspoons. I sit my wax paper on t-towels so the wax doesn't melt onto my table or counter.


Enjoy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment