Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Oh Darn~forgot my meds and UCTD

Don't ever, ever, ever forget your meds for UCTD~wow!! I forgot to take my Plaquenil last night and I am paying for it today. I usually keep meds in my purse in case I go out to eat, that way I won't forget them. Well, I used the ones in my purse Saturday at a family cookout and forgot to replenish them. Last night I met my lovely sister-in-law for dinner and didn't have them. I thought for sure I'd remember to take it when I got home, but I didn't. Around 4 AM, the pain was starting in my joints and in my back. By 5 AM, the itching started. Darn, darn and double darn! I wish I could take it during the day, but it makes me dizzy and nauseated. I did take an ibuprofen and it is helping a little. I don't like to wish my days away, but I can't wait until dinner tonight to take these meds!

No comments:

Post a Comment