Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm back and behind

It has been 2 very long weeks in our household. I picked up the swine flu from one of my 1st graders a couple of weeks ago. To say this flu is awful is an understatement. I was in bed for the first 10 days. Missed Thanksgiving dinner, decorating the house the day after and Black Friday shopping. I am on the road to recovery. I am no longer contageous, however, the side effects have not been good to me. I am still coughing (not as bad) and have pain in my legs. Dr. is not sure why the leg pain, but if it isn't better by Friday, back in for more testing. Last night was the first night I've slept all night since this started. I don't know if I'm feeling better, or if it is from exhaustion. Who cares, I slept!!!!


Today my plans are to make 4 batches of cookie dough and freeze it until Saturday. I need to also finish making my cards and work on my calendars. Other than that, I will rest a lot in between.

As I make the dough, I will post the recipes for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment